|YAG LASER||FIBER LASER||CO2 LASER|
| With a wide variety of applications in multiple wavelengths: Infrared, Green, UV; printing in either dynamic or static mode on high-speed
applications.YAG key features:
• First in class laser peak power
• Infrared, Green, UV wavelengths for optimum marking results on hard to mark materials
• Excellent beam quality and marking accuracy Best results are obtained on steel, titanium, aluminum (bare, anodized or coated) as well as on plastics such as ABS, PP, PES, PET, PVC and many others.
|The most compact fiber marking laser, with state of the art technology which is easy to use, simple to install, high performance
and reliable. Suitable for barcodes,logos and drawings markings.Fiber
Laser key features:
• Up to 50°C (120°F) operating temperature
• IP54 Environmental Rating
• Compact marking head for simple installation
• Zero bleed-through power
• Excellent on metal and plastic surfaces
Ideal for deep engraved Direct Part Marking in the electronic, medical devices and automotive industries for metal and plastic parts.
|CO2 technology provides permanent laser marking for industrial traceability and coding applications offering superior marking quality, increased productivity in clean working environments.CO2 Laser key features:
• Excellent on paper, cardboard,wood and plastics
• Marking on the fly compatible with variable speed and startstop systems
• Suitable for coding from medium to high throughput production lines Ideal for marking applications in the food, pharmaceutical, and
electronics markets for cardboard,ceramic, wood, plastics and painted or anodized metal.
Plastics, glass, painted metal and cardboard.
Food, beverage, cosmetics, toiletries and pharmaceuticals.
We provide you Hitachi Laser Printers LM series for you laser marking needs.
We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as stockiest and dealers of Garage Door Automation, Marking & Inkjet Coding System.Read More
Copyright © New Jerssey Trading LLC. All rights reserved.
Created by: Cyborg IT